Friday, August 14, 2009

Russell









Russell was born on April fools day 2007. My mom didn't believe me when I called her at 2am to tell her he was here. He makes me laugh with all the crazy things he is doing right now. One of my favorite things he does is pick mommy flowers(weeds). He has recently discoved that our neighbors have "pretty flowers for mom" in there front yard. So Mr. Durrant I am very very sorry for the missing flowers from you yard. Russell loves to snuggle with mom and since he is the baby I let him do so. He has been wired at night and not sleeping recently last night he was spining in circles in the living room at 11:30pm and then he'd tell me "mom I'm dancing"
Russell you keep bringing that smile and may your laughter always fill the room" giggle monster" I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment